Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Project

This is not a story, with an introduction, climax and conclusion. This is a recount of their lives.


The people I write about are a little special. They're more evolved than us. They're Elite.


A little bit like the sparrow and the hawk, there is us and them. Faster, stronger, smarter, and more. A little bit like Windows 64 and Windows 7.


Read Qwerky in chronological order, please. And that's for your sake! I already know what's going to happen.


Occasionally, I will blog about my thoughts on my project or life in general. These aren't a necessary read but might explain some things a little clearer, like my choice of language or characters and their personalities.


And so, shall we get started? The complexities of being an Elite starts with Willow.


- Lena

3 comments:

  1. LOL im the first to make a comment! yay!! i'll keep checking out for updates on your blog and be your no.1 fan! xD
    keep up the good work and good luck on ur blog! love uu xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. annyeong:) let me slowly enjoy this from the startttt but cant guarantee i wont read at a snails pace :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anything for Haroro! Hyung will do hyung's best :)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment here!